Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Get your FREE PS3 before everyone else at Canada Free Stuff!

Freepay is now offering free PS3's as soon as they're released and yes this free offer is valid in Canada too!!! Get your FREE PS3 now, by clicking here!

Getting your free PS3 is super easy. You can take the same steps that I described to getting your free XBOX 360 since this free offer is coming from the same company. In case you missed it check my tip on getting a FREE XBOX 360 in Canada.

What are you waiting for? Sign-Up now to get your FREE PS3 in Canada!

EDIT: I've changed the referral links to reflect a new free PS3 provider. This new provider has no time limit for you to refer people unlike Gratis, so enjoy! Read my latest post about this as I go in detail with my experience with Gratis.

No comments: